COVID – 19 PROTOCOL IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We have had to institute some changes to keep both our clients and staff safe.
Effective Immediately we will be only offering curb-side appointments with the exception of Final Goodbye Euthanasia appointment (call the clinic for more information).
What does this mean to a pet owner?
• Please call the clinic when you arrive and we will come out to retrieve your pet. The doctor will examine your pet and call you on your cell to discuss the findings and/or treatment options.
• Payments are ideally taken by credit card over the phone. If this is not possible; we will have you come into the clinic to do your payment.
• We will bring your pet back to your vehicle along with any medications and your invoice.
• Food and medication pick-ups: payment ideally over the phone and we will place your pet’s medication and/or food outside the front door along with your receipt. We can have you do payment inside if absolutely necessary but only one person in the clinic at a time.
• Please knock on the front door for entrance as it will be locked during regular business hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you and ask for your understanding as we all deal with this unique situation. We care and want to continue to provide the high-quality care for your pets as we have always done.